Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The LAST blog! (Bye forever~ D:)

          Today, all of Ms. Rioux's students met up together at 10:50a.m. infront of the school. The workmen and few students replaced the gasoline with the fuel that we made. After all of the fuel was poured into the bus, the bus driver got in. All the students were very nerveous and hoped that it would work. The bus driver turned his key. Then, "VROOMM!" The engine turned on!!! We all cheered. Everyone was so happy and the students took pictures with Ms. Rioux. Then, at that very moment, we had a lock-down. We had to go in the building so we couldn't see the bus actually move. The students went into Ms. Rioux's classroom and waited for the lock-down to end. Once the announcement said it ended, all of the students were allowed to have ice cream! Now, in 6th period, Ms. Rioux got an email from Mr. Ham (The one who presented the project) about the bus. The email said that the bus moved from Johns Creek to Alpharetta with no problem at all! The project was a success!!

I had lots of fun with this project! THANKS MS. RIOUX!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan @ 2% rate in return to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On 247officedept@gmail.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete